1. She met him at a Motor Park
2. She was a university student – GREAT IFE
while he was only a Polytechnic student in
Kwara Poly (Remember the discrimination) – she could have snubbed him – but she responded.
3. His friends complained that he was
carrying Christianity too zealously as if he
was the only Christian – she became zealous
4. He took her to church in 1976 and made
her sign an agreement (SAILING UNDER
SEALED ORDERS) to marry and follow him whether he becomes blind, lame or
handicapped… she signed.
5. Just before he married her, he told her
God had sent him to LIBERATE THE Worlds (while he was still hopping between jobs)
and went on to resign his job; his elder
brother lambasted him, she stuck to him.
6. He told her God had shown him the key
to prosperity – she believed.
7. He told her they would build a 50,000
capacity tent and preach the gospel from
private jets – she believed her dreamer lover.
8. He was too ‘buoyant’ to afford a hotel
room on his wedding eve, he slept in his
rickety Volkswagen beetle – she married
9. During a moment of insane faith, he
ordered a mad man to be put in his car
alone with her while she was pregnant; she
10. She saw she was dripping blood while
pregnant and explained to him that she had
a miscarriage, he shouted “It CANNOT
Happen, can I have my food please” – she
served him food.
11. She just had their first baby and there
was no food or money at home. He refused
to borrow or ask or take from church
money and they were drinking/eating
“CERELAC Baby food’ for 3 days – she ate
12. She came to church one day and saw
him so excited with few members while
waiting for service to start; he explained to
her that service was actually over – she
13. People kept praying for her and her
husband as they seemed to be crazy and
needed deliverance-she kept faith.
14. He announced a new Bible school and
she knew there was no facility; she asked
him and he replied “Is it your school”? She
BUT SHE DIDN’T KNOW…
15. She didn’t know they were going to be
flying in customized jets round the world.
16. She didn’t know he would pastor and
she, co-pastor the largest church auditorium in the world.
17. She didn’t know he would be a father to millions all over the world.
18. She didn’t know he would be hosted by
Presidents and Heads of States of nations.
19. She didn’t know he would be a
Chancellor and Pioneer of one of the best
Private Universities in the world…..and
20. She woke up one day on her sick bed in the USA and unexpectedly saw her hubby who had flown in quietly from Nigeria and had refused to wake her up…..he was kneeling on the floor by her legs and crying ‘Lord, heal her and prove that you sent me”- She got healed miraculously…more than once!
All she saw was a Man with A BIG GOD
21. She said to her husband ‘Honey,we need to change the school of this children’. The school is no longer what it used to be.
Parents are complaining and they aren’t
doing anything about it. Her husband
Bishop David Oyedepo responded: Why?
No! She never altered a word after that. She went back to God on her kneels in Prayers.
She prayed: God touch the heart of your son who is my husband. You alone understand this present situation. Let him see reasons with what I am saying. Not up to a day,her husband the Bishop said to her: Honey,that reminds me.
You made mention of we changing the children’s school,how far have
you gone with it? This was a man that said why? no earlier on. She never argued with him but rather went back to her God. Her name is FAITH: Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo.
Here is a question for the ladies:
Can you pay the Price Ladies???
HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO MY TWO FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
LOVE YOU MUMMY AND DADDY DEARLY.
WISHING YOU BOTH MORE YEARS TILL ETERNITY.
WE ARE INSPIRED!